- We believe that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life
- We believe in one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, perfectly equal in essence
- We believe in God’s direct creation of the universe without the use of pre-existent material and apart from any process of evolution whatsoever, according to the Genesis account
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, was miraculously conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of Mary, a virgin (at that time), and is true God and true man.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of Jesus Christ, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ
- We believe that the Bible is the complete, inerrant and inspired word of God and that it is all-sufficient for the purpose God intended
- We believe that Jesus built only one church and that His church is not denominational in nature.
- We believe that baptism is a burial in water unto the remission of sins, and is, therefore, necessary for salvation.
- We believe that the Lord’s Supper is to be observed by Christians on the first day of every week till the second coming of Jesus Christ